Sterile PEEK Optima® Cervical Interbody Device.
Registration :US clearance : YES
CE marking : YES
Enhanced stability: the anatomical dome design with a central wall of IMPIX-C™ provides an excellent stability especially in rotation and offers an efficient fusion solution
In USA, IMPIX-C™, must not be used without a supplemental fixation
- 2 windows for graft filling or bone substitute
- Anti-back out ridging and lower pins to prevent the risk of cage migration or rotation
- Anatomical design to maintain intervertebral disc height and restore lordosis
- 3 radiographic tantalum markers to control the cage position.
- PEEK Optima®: radiolucence, bonelike elasticity, biocompatibility.
- 2 sizes: 12.5x14mm & 14.5x16mm
- Heights: 4 to 10mm.
- Sterile delivered implants.