Synthetic biphasic substitute.
Osmosys® is a highly macroporous bone substitute made of 60% HAP for its excellent mechanical properties and 40% of βTCP for a good resorbability.
Registration:US clearance: YES
CE marking: YES
Osseoconduction after 6 weeks: due to the interconnected macroporosity, the new bone formation moves from the surface to the center of the graft
Synthetic : no risk of infection or cross contamination
Biocompatible: more than 15 years of experience
Bioresorbable: progressive substitution by the new bone
No need for a donor site (iliac crest,…)
- 60% hydroxyapatite (HAP)
- 40% ß tricalcium phosphate (ß TCP)
- 90% to 95% of macraporosity ( 200 – 500 μm) compatible with human bone-cell size
- 5% to 10% of microporosity (5μm) to allow the penetration of the fluids and the nutrients
- Granules : 2-3 mm (5cc, 10cc, 16cc, 22cc)
- Sticks : 5x5x20 mm (5 per box).
- Substitute delivered sterile (Gamma radiation)
Browse and download documents