Innovative platform of band connector technology.
The LIGAPASS® 2.0 Family provides a range of band connectors for posterior thoracolumbar fixation specifically adapted to meet unique clinical demands.
Registration :US clearance: YES
CE marking : YES
The growing LigaPASS® 2.0 Family of band connectors offers secure sublaminar and transverse process fixation in the thoracic and/or lumbar spine.
• The initial stability of a pedicle screw
• The ability to translate and derotate following the PASS LP® ST2R technique
• An optimal bone/implant interface
• A safe technique with single and dual band options
• An alternative point of fixation on existing constructs.
• The ideal accessory in deformity and revision cases
FeaturesContinuity with PASS LP®
The LigaPASS® 2.0 band connector fits perfectly with the PASS LP® load-sharing reduction technique, ST2R (Simultaneous Translation on 2 Rods), and unique axial derotation technique using specialized connectors.
The LigaPASS® 2.0 Dual Band provides a safer and more efficient technique when applying multiple LigaPASS® connectors, requiring only 1 sublaminar pass finishing in 2 bands.
Ease of Use
The LigaPASS® 2.0 Family utilizes only a small tray of ergonomic instrumentation including self-stable tensioners and is compatible with Ti or CoCr rods between 5.5 and 6.0mm in diameter.
Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis (Lenke 3C)
15 year-old female with AIS (Lenke 3C)
Thoracolumbar posterior fixation with PASS LP® system and LigaPASS®
- LigaPASS® positionned in the curve concavity
- Superior frontal reduction of 75%
- Preservation of a normal thoracic khyphosis
- More than 40% of correction of the thoracic and lumbar vertebral rotation
Browse and download documents