Platform of band connector technology.
The LIGAPASS 2.0™ Family provides a range of band connectors for posterior thoracolumbar fixation specifically adapted to meet unique clinical demands *.
* See Legal notice
Registration :US clearance: YES
CE marking : YES
The growing LigaPASS 2.0™ Family of band connectors offers sublaminar and transverse process fixation in the thoracic and/or lumbar spine.
• The ability to translate and derotate following the PASS LP™ ST2R technique
• Only one technique with single and dual band options
• An alternative point of fixation on existing constructs.
• The ideal accessory in deformity and revision cases *
* See Legal notice
FeaturesContinuity with PASS LP™
The LigaPASS 2.0™ band connector fits perfectly with the PASS LP™ load-sharing reduction technique, ST2R (Simultaneous Translation on 2 Rods), and unique axial derotation technique using specialized connectors.
The LigaPASS 2.0™ Dual Band provides a more efficient technique when applying multiple LigaPASS 2.0™ connectors, requiring only 1 sublaminar pass finishing in 2 bands.
Ease of Use
The LigaPASS 2.0™ Family utilizes only a small tray of ergonomic instrumentation including self-stable tensioners and is compatible with Ti or CoCr rods between 5.5 and 6.0mm in diameter.
Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis (Lenke 3C)
15 year-old female with AIS (Lenke 3C)
Thoracolumbar posterior fixation with PASS LP™ system and LigaPASS 2.0™
- LigaPASS 2.0™ positionned in the curve concavity
- Superior frontal reduction of 75%
- Preservation of a normal thoracic khyphosis
- More than 40% of correction of the thoracic and lumbar vertebral rotation
Posterior thoracolumbar vertebral anchoring device for the treatment of degenerative, traumatic pathologies and spinal deformities to be associated with a posterior thoracolumbar osteosynthesis device. The use of this medical device requires a healthcare professional’s opinion: please read the instructions for use carefully. CE 0459