BONE SUBSTITUTES – OSMOSYS™
OSMOSYS ™ products are 100% synthetic bone substitutes that can be used as an alternative to osteoinductive biological products (autograft and allograft).
These products can be used with Medicrea cervical, thoracic and lumbar implants.
Registration :US clearance : NO
CE Marking : YES
+30 years of clinical backgroundDelivered sterile
Osteoconductive: matrix for new bone growth
Bioactive: new bioactive interface with bone cells
Available as granules, granules in a syringe, sticks and putty to adapt to different indications
- 60% Hydroxyapatite (HA) and 40% beta-Tricalcium Phosphate (ß-TCP)
- Putty: addition of a vehicle of water-soluble gel which gives the injectability properties.
COMPREHENSIVE RANGE :
- Granules: 2cc, 5cc, 8cc, 10cc, 15cc
- Granules in a syringe: 5cc, 10cc
- Sticks: 5x5x40mm (x2 or 4) ; 5x5x20mm (x2 or 4)
- Putty: 0.5ml, 1ml, 2.5ml, 5ml, 10ml
MANUFACTURER : Biomatlante
Posterior thoracolumbar vertebral anchoring device for the treatment of degenerative, traumatic pathologies and spinal deformities to be associated with a posterior thoracolumbar osteosynthesis device. The use of this medical device requires a healthcare professional’s opinion: please read the instructions for use carefully. CE 0459