Sterile PEEK Optima® Cervical Interbody Device, prefilled with synthetic bone substitute, pre-assembled on holder/impactor, and delivered with disposable instrumentation kit.
Registration :US clearance: NO
CE marking: YES
Enhanced stability: the anatomical design and the beveled edge shape of IMPIX-MANTA® allow to perfectly set on to the uncus , leading to the optimum cage stability in the intervertebral space.
Operative time saving and less pain for the patient: no need for iliac graft swab
Ease of use: sterile prefilled cage, preassembled on holder, ready to insert – “No touch” technique
Full sterility: including disposable instrumentation kit.
- Wide contact surface with the vertebral endplates, covering the uncus
- Large area prefilled with synthetic bone substitute
- Anti-back out ridging and upper pins to prevent the risk of cage migration or rotation
- Anatomical design to maintain intervertebral disc height and restore lordosis
- 3 radiographic tantalum markers to control the cage position.
- PEEK Optima® : radiolucence, bonelike elasticity, biocompatibility
- Bone substitute : > 95% Tricalcium phosphate (β-TCP).
- 3 sizes : Small 14x 17mm, Medium 14×19,5mm Large 14x22mm
- 3 Heights : 5,6 & 7 mm
- 3° of lordosis angle.
- Prefilled Sterile implant
- Pre-assembled on disposable holder with a color-code referring to the implant size.
Browse and download documents
Learn more ... Want to know more about this product? Simply fill out this form, and we will email you additional information.
A technical question? Contact our engineering department