Sterile PEEK Optima® Cervical Interbody Device, prefilled with synthetic bone substitute, pre-assembled on holder/impactor, and delivered with disposable instrumentation kit.
Registration :US clearance: NO
CE marking: YES
Enhanced stability: the anatomical design and the beveled edge shape of IMPIX-MANTA™ allow to perfectly set on to the uncus , leading to the optimum cage stability in the intervertebral space.
Operative time saving and less pain for the patient: no need for iliac graft swab
Ease of use: sterile prefilled cage, preassembled on holder, ready to insert – “No touch” technique
Full sterility: including disposable instrumentation kit.
- Wide contact surface with the vertebral endplates, covering the uncus
- Large area prefilled with synthetic bone substitute
- Anti-back out ridging and upper pins to prevent the risk of cage migration or rotation
- Anatomical design to maintain intervertebral disc height and restore lordosis
- 3 radiographic tantalum markers to control the cage position.
- PEEK Optima® : radiolucence, bonelike elasticity, biocompatibility
- Bone substitute : > 95% Tricalcium phosphate (β-TCP).
- 3 sizes : Small 14x 17mm, Medium 14×19,5mm Large 14x22mm
- 3 Heights : 5,6 & 7 mm
- 3° of lordosis angle.
- Prefilled Sterile implant
- Pre-assembled on disposable holder with a color-code referring to the implant size.
Learn more ... Want to know more about this product? Simply fill out this form, and we will email you additional information.
A technical question? Contact our engineering department