Sterile PEEK Optima® Cervical Interbody Device, prefilled with bone substitute.
Registration:US clearance: NO
CE marking: YES
Enhanced stability: the anatomical dome design with a central wall of IMPIX®-C+ cervical cage provides an excellent stability especially in rotation and offers an efficient fusion solution
Operative time saving: no need for iliac graft swab.
- 2 windows pre-filled with synthetic bone substitute
- Anti-back out ridging and lower pins to prevent the risk of cage migration or rotation
- Anatomical design to maintain disc height and restore lordosis
- 3 radiographic tantalum markers to control the cage position.
- PEEK Optima®: radiolucence, bonelike elasticity, biocompatibility
- Bone substitute: > 95% β-TCP.
- 2 sizes: 12.5x14mm 14.5x16mm
- Heights: 4 to 10mm.
- Sterile delivered implant
Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion at C6C7 – Disc herniation
60 year-old female with a cervicobrachial neuropathy (disc herniation)
Cervical Degenerative Disc Disease
ACDFat C6C7 with a PEEK Optima® cervical spacer prefilled with β-TCP substitute, IMPIX®-C+ (not FDA approved) and secured by the compressive staple.
- Significant improvement of Neck Disability Index (NDI), arm and neck pain scores (VAS) at 20 months of follow-up
- Neither pain nor disability was reported by the patient.
Browse and download documents