Cervical disc prosthesis, sterile and pre-assembled on disposable inserter.GRANVIA-C™ is a new generation ceramic cervical disc, fully MRI compatible, respecting all the differentiated centers of rotation.
Registration:US clearance: NO
CE marking: YES
Full MRI compatibility: metal-free ceramic prosthesis > no MRI artifacts
Integrated shock absorber: compressible ring integrated in the mobile insert
Best friction couple on the market ensuring wear resistance and durability of the disc over time
Optimum stability: anatomical design of the endplates with anti back out chevrons for primary anchorage and surface processing of the endplates with micro-reliefs for optimum osseointegration
Ease of use: ready to insert prosthesis delivered preassembled on disposable holder – « No touch» technique
100% sterile, including instrumentation
- 3 components : 2 endplates and a mobile insert combining spherical and cylindrical articular surfaces with an integrated shock absorber
- Differentiated centers of rotation, with AP self-positioning capability
- Anatomical shape adapted to the vertebral endplates.
- Metal free
- Ceramic endplates and core (Zirconia)
- PEEK Optima® shock absorber .
- 3 sizes: 15*13mm, 17*14mm, 20*15mm
- 4 heights: 4.3 -5-6-7mm
- 1 color code per size.
- Sterile delivered implants
- Prosthesis pre-assembled on disposable color coded inserter.
Arthroplasty C5C6 & C6C7 – Soft Disc Herniation
39 year-old female with a cervical soft disc herniation and a left radiculopathy
Cervical Degenerative Disc Disease
2 level arthroplasty at C5C6 & C6C7 with Granvia®-C Cervical Disc Prosthesis
- Patient totally satisfied with the surgery
- Successful Neck and Arm pain release
- Neck pain VAS score: from 8.5 pre-operative to 3.5 post-operative
- Arm pain VAS score: from 10 pre-operative to 6.0 post-operative